F.I.T. Muscle & Joint Clinic,
Overland Park Kansas preceptor program requirements
Our clinic's name is F.I.T. Muscle & Joint Clinic and we currently have a location in Shawnee, Kansas and another in Overland Park, Kansas. We are seeking preceptors to join our quickly expanding practices. We will be opening our 3rd location in the spring of 2016 and will likely add a location each year after that.
We will be in need of doctors looking to work 35-40 hours each week and be willing to market themselves weekdays and weekends. Our compensation is by far the most competitive in the area. Our appointment time for the initial visit is between 45 to 60 minutes with any visit after consisting of 30 minutes. We believe in QUALITY time with our patients and do not want our doctors or the patients to feel rushed. We believe this sets us apart from other practices and our patient retention and constant referrals shows it.
We work with a variety of patients from the elderly to high level athletes. Our practice is by far the fastest growing clinic in Kansas City and need doctors looking to stick around and grow their career here. We believe in a team mentality and we do our absolute best to make our patients experience here an enjoyable one.
Our clinic uses a functional based model with emphasis on techniques taught through MPI. The bare minimum requirements to precept at our clinic includes:
- Attended at least one MPI upper and lower quarter assessment course
- Attended at least one ART seminar (Full Body certified preferred)
- Attended at least one DNS course (A-C preferred)
- Participated in a Graston course or attended one FAKTR seminar
- Familiar with concepts and theories of Dry Needling (Acupuncture credentialed would suffice)
- Attended at least one McKenzie Method seminar
- Taught in one of their school's club or was a teacher assistant for a school course
If interested please contact Matthew Lane at
or Chad Barnes at