KC North Spine & Joint Center Preceptor Program Requirements
- We will provide a positive learning environment with a functional treatment philosophy.
- Preceptor is responsible for his/her own housing.
- Preceptor will have set hours to work at the clinic.
- Preceptor must have MPI or motion-palpation background.
- Preceptor must have functional rehabilitation training, or at least have the desire to learn rehab and functional assessment.
- Preceptor must have taken either an Active Release Techniques or Graston/FAKTR course.
- Preceptor must at least match our level of attire, which is slacks and polo; however, you do NOT have to wear a tie or clinic jacket.
- Preceptor must be willing to use our computer software program for patient documentation and scheduling.
Pete Casey, DC
Justin Hildebrand, DC
KC North Spine & Joint Center
8357 NW Barrybrooke Dr.
Kansas City, MO 64151
P: 816 584-0413