MPI Integration Lower
At MPI, we teach a kinetic chain concept. Basically, the function of your foot has an effect on the knee, hip, pelvis, and spine. Only through combining palpation and functional assessments can we make a reasonable decision on treatment. MPI has been a pioneer in combining adjustments, rehabilitation, and soft-tissue over the last decade. This course is a compilation of many different techniques and ideas that have proven effective for treatment of the lower extremity and pelvis.
Attendees will learn:
- In-depth function of the foot and ankle and how it relates to the gait cycle.
- Ideas on treatment for achillies tendonosis, plantar fasciitis, mortons neuroma, metatarsalgia.
- Why people develop knee pain; and how to evaluate and treat the knee.
- How to treat muscle imbalance around the hip, and learn adjustments for the hip.
- How to palpate and adjust pelvic restrictions, as well as how to manage a functionally unstable pelvis.
- How to have confidence in treating the kinetic chain and not simply chasing pain.