In Motion Spine and Joint Center Preceptor Program
A preceptorship with In Motion Spine and Joint Center offers each student a unique opportunity to observe multiple techniques applied in a clinical setting. Our clinic blends aspects of chiropractic, active care, myofascial release and rehab under one roof. Our patients range from young to old, active to sedentary, private paying patients to auto accident patients. The preceptor will learn how to handle all of these cases both from a chiropractic treatment and chiropractic business standpoints.
- In Motion Spine and Joint Center will provide a learning environment for the preceptor.
- In Motion Spine and Joint Center does not provide a salary or provide benefits outside of a great experience and a learning environment.
- This is a full time position and the hours will be scheduled according to the preceptor requirements.
- The preceptor must provide his or her own housing during the duration of the preceptorship.
- The preceptor should be able to interpret x-rays and write reports on the films.
- It is highly desirable, but not mandatory, that the preceptor be able to do ART, Graston, FAKTR, Motion Palpation, movement screens, DNS.
- The preceptor needs to be able to do our low tech rehab and assisted stretches.
- The preceptor must be willing to use our computer software program for patient documentation.
Mark Hawkins, DC
In Motion Spine and Joint Center
3011 Longford Dr. Ste.4
Spring Hill, TN 37174
P) 615 302.4747